So what is your favorite Longboard?

Loaded VanguardThere are a million different types of longboards in the market. Nou. Maybe not a million, but there can also be! I got an email from a reader who wanted to help with picking out a Longboard, and I realized that my own knowledge is very limited to only the few brands that I love, and then the handful of other longboards I tried out! I have the Top 10 best longboards ever article, written by the infamous Malakai Kingston, but I would like to broaden the knowledge base a bit! So, I cooked up a new reader respond article-what are the best longboards? Take a look, and tell the world what longboards you think are the best!

Share On Facebook Tweet This Share On Yahoo Share On Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Stumble This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

>

Views

facebook icon
fans
twitter icon
follows

Search This Blog

Online now:

 

© 2010 Skate And The City, Design by Stogian